Shipping & Returns
Most U.S. Orders Ship Free
We offer free standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States on all orders over $250 except when noted on the product detail page. Some oversized products and all custom or special order products require a shipping surcharge.
Orders less than $250 will be charged a shipping fee equal to 10% of the total order cost or $10, whichever is higher.
Standard shipping is via UPS Ground to your door. The typical delivery window is 3-7 business days from the date your order ships.
Oversized products are shipped via a freight forwarder. Details will be included on your shipping confirmation.
Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Shipping
Please contact your Hammerton factory sales representative to place your order.
Due to the extreme demand for our product, we are not able to offer expedited shipments at this time.
Partial Order Shipments
Orders involving multiple products will ship all at once unless you make other arrangements. Please contact us to discuss your needs. Please note that partial order shipments may incur additional shipping fees.
Order Shipment Status
Once your order ships, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with the carrier information and tracking number.
You can also contact your Hammerton factory sales representative to check on the status of an order.
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery.
If your order appears to be damaged, please read our Damaged Product policy and note that we must receive report of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery. If there is another problem with your order, please contact your Hammerton factory sales representative immediately.
Because they are not returnable, we advise you to take extra care in ordering custom product, special order product, single products ordered in quantities of five (5) or more or products from orders totaling more than $5,000. Talk to the product experts on our sales team, order finish samples or swatches, and carefully consider dimensions and specifications prior to finalizing orders of these nonreturnable items.
We do recognize that certain situations may arise where a return might be requested. In this case, we ask that you speak directly with your Hammerton factory sales representative to request approval of a return. If approved, you will be sent a return authorization number.
You are responsible for the return shipping cost of items that you return, as well as any restocking fees that may apply. Any expedited shipping fees paid on the original order are also non-refundable.
Once an item has been returned and inspected, we will credit the card you used to make your original purchase. The return shipping cost and restocking fees (if applicable) will be deducted from the credit amount.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF:
- Products that are custom or special ordered to your specifications
- Large quantities of the same product (5 or more)
- Products that have been installed or assembled
- Products that are not in their original condition and packaging
- Products with unwrapped component parts
- Products returned without a valid Return Authorization number
- Products from orders totaling more than $5,000
Hammerton is not responsible for labor costs or project delays that occur due to the need to return a product.
RETURN PROCESS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- To request a return authorization, contact your Hammerton factory sales representative with the details of your return. Once your request has been authorized, we’ll send you an email that includes the Return Authorization number and the pre-paid shipping label(s) you need to return your product.
- Pack the product properly in its original packaging, print and attach the label(s) and drop all boxes off at your local UPS store within 10 days from the date you receive your return shipping label. Note that we will not issue a refund for products that are not returned within this 10-day timeframe.
- Once we receive your product, we’ll inspect it. If we find the product in acceptable condition, we’ll credit your original card within 30 days. The return shipping cost and restocking fees (if applicable) will be deducted from the credit amount.
- Product received in damaged condition will not qualify for a refund. If we receive a return product that has been damaged during return shipment, we will file a claim with the shipping carrier. If the shipping carrier accepts the claim, your refund will be processed. If the shipping carrier denies the claim due to improper packaging, we will not provide a refund.
Please contact your Hammerton factory sales representative with any additional questions.
Decorative lights are fragile, and despite our best efforts to pack and ship them securely, sometimes they arrive damaged. Help us quickly address and resolve this problem by following these important steps:
- Report your receipt of damaged product within 48 hours (2 days) of delivery. Beyond this timeframe we cannot accept responsibility for damages because we won’t be able to file a claim with the shipper. This includes broken glass or other easily replaceable parts.
- Do not discard any of the damaged product or original packaging. If there is visible damage to the packaging, note it (better yet, take a picture).
- Once we file a claim with the shipper, it will take 10-15 business days for the claim to be processed. We’ll help arrange a convenient time for the carrier to pick up the damaged product from you.
- We’ll be able to place an order for a replacement product immediately, at no charge to you. Please note, however, that you may be charged for the replacement product if the carrier denies the claim.
- Glass or other easily replaceable parts will be shipped to you free of charge. If you wish to return a product that was received with broken glass or other damaged component parts that can be easily replaced, our standard return policy will apply.
Contact your Hammerton factory sales representative with any questions.