This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Outdoor finishes that are not AAMA 2604 or 2605 rated.
- Translucent finishes. These finishes (Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Gun Metal, Heritage Brass) have a Five (5) year limited warranty. See our Five Year Limited Warranty below.
- LED components. These components have a five (5) year limited warranty. See our five year Limited Warranty below.
Five Year Limited Warranty
Hammerton warrants the original purchaser that its 5 Year Warranty Products are free of defects in material or workmanship for the period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase from Hammerton (the “5 Year Warranty Period”). This warranty applies only for the original purchaser, for residential use only. With the exceptions and on the conditions stated below, should any of its 5 Year Warranty Product fail during the 5 Year Warranty Period, Hammerton, through an Authorized Dealer or directly, will repair or replace it with the same or a similar product free of charge or will refund the purchase price (at our sole discretion).
Warranty Procedures and Conditions
In order to obtain warranty service, the user must contact Hammerton to request a warranty claims form. Hammerton will determine if the product will be inspected on site or returned to Hammerton. Hammerton warrants any replaced or repaired products for ninety (90) days after shipment or through the end of the applicable warranty period, whichever is longer. All products or parts that are replaced become the property of Hammerton.
The warranties set forth above:
- Do not apply to ordinary wear and tear or for damage caused by accident, lack of reasonable care, water damage, flooding, fire, explosion, earth movement (including earthquake), improper installation, improper lamping, alteration or abuse.
- Apply only to Hammerton Studio products purchased directly from Hammerton or an Authorized Dealer (see our website for a list of Authorized Dealers). You may be asked for proof of purchase from an Authorized Dealer, so please retain your receipt.
- Are valid only for the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
- Are valid only in the United States.
To obtain warranty service, please contact the Authorized Dealer you purchased from. In the event you cannot obtain service from the Authorized Hammerton Dealer you purchased from, please contact Hammerton directly for warranty information. If you have questions about these limited warranties and/or about claims under them, you may contact us by phone at 801-973-8095 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Warranties Are Exclusive and Limited Damages
HAMMERTON EXCLUDES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE OR FAILURE OF ANY HAMMERTON PRODUCT, EVEN IF HAMMERTON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. IN ALL EVENTS, HAMMERTON’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT, REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID, AT HAMMERTON’S OPTION.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND HAMMERTON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
No representative or employee of Hammerton is authorized to make any modification or addition to the limited warranties set forth above.